Westside Yoga is Atlanta's best yoga studio! We are located in Atlanta's Westside neighborhood, near Midtown and Buckhead. We offer the best Atlanta yoga classes, private yoga classes, corporate yoga, and Atlanta Yoga teacher training that meets and exceeds Yoga Alliance standards for RYT 200.
Copyright 2017 Amber Barry
"This is Atlanta's best yoga studio! It's super welcoming and also challenging. I'm always looking for a good workout to push me and help me improve my strength, flexibility, and focus. Westside is the perfect place for that! Every class and teacher are amazing!" -Bridgette B.
Westside Yoga Atlanta is located in Atlanta's Westside neighborhood, near Midtown and Buckhead. We offer the best Atlanta yoga classes, private yoga classes, corporate yoga, and Atlanta Yoga teacher training that meets and exceeds Yoga Alliance standards for RYT 200.
Copyright 2017 Amber Barry
and Westside Yoga Atlanta
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST VISIT
For your first visit to the studio, try to arrive at least 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin. Hydrate throughout the day, as much as possible, and bring a yoga mat, and a towel to class. Check in at the front desk when you arrive, and follow these guidelines for a great experience, very time you meet your mat:
- If possible, please register for classes on Mind Body before you arrive. You may find our cancellation policy here.
- Tell your yoga teacher if you are recovering from injury, or have physical limitations.
- Children ages 10 and up are welcome in our classes, as long as they can stay focused on the practice and not disturb the other students.
- Your yoga teacher is your guide, and wants to help you have a fantastic experience. Let him or her know if you need help or have questions.
- You do not have to do everything the teacher suggests--it's your practice! Trust your judgement when trying new poses, skip anything that makes you feel at at risk of injury, and take breaks whenever you need them.
- Our classes are challenging, but you can rest when you need. If your body tells you to stop, honor your intuition.
- If your body wants more, go for it with intention and awareness. Mindfully challenge yourself to improve with every practice.
- If you feel dizzy, please drop to your knees, and rest in Child's Pose.
- Please set your cell phone and smart watch to airplane mode, and try to minimize disruptions to other students.
- Move, breathe, and challenge yourself--this is all you need to do to be good at yoga.
- Yoga is an incremental process, so give yourself grace, especially in your first few yoga classes.
- If you feel sore after your first few classes, drink a lot of water and stretch often.
- Our #1 rule is no judgements of yourself, or others. Practice non-attachment to outcome, and enjoy the journey!
- Please try to check in on the Mind Body app or website for future classes--it saves a lot of time when you visit the studio and guarantees your spot.